G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB(32GB*2) DDR5-5600MHz Black, CL36-36-36-89 1.25V
Memory Type : DDR5
Capacity : 64GB (32GBx2)
Multi-Channel Kit : Dual Channel Kit
Tested Speed (XMP/EXPO) : 5600 MT/s
Tested Latency (XMP/EXPO): 36-36-36-89
Tested Voltage (XMP/EXPO): 1.25V
Registered/Unbuffered : Unbuffered
Error Checking : Non-ECC
SPD Speed (Default) : 4800 MT/s
SPD Voltage (Default) : 1.10V
Fan Included : No
Warranty : Limited Lifetime
Features : Intel XMP 3.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Do not mix memory kits. Memory kits are sold in matched kits that are designed to run together as a set. Mixing memory kits will result in stability issues or system failure.
- Memory kits will boot at the SPD speed at default BIOS settings with compatible hardware.
- For memory kits with XMP/EXPO, enable XMP/EXPO/DOCP/A-XMP profile in BIOS to reach the rated potential XMP/EXPO overclock speed of the memory kit, subject to the use of compatible hardware. Please refer to the “How to Enable XMP/EXPO” guide.
- Reaching the rated XMP/EXPO overclock speed and system stability will depend on the compatibility and capability of the motherboard and CPU used.
- Usage in any manner inconsistent with manufacturer specifications, warnings, designs, or recommendations will result in lower speeds, system instability, or damage to the system or its components.
- Memory module height can be found in the FAQ, under the question “How tall are the memory modules?“.
- For product support and related questions, please contact the G.SKILL technical support team via email.